Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Packing List

So what does one take on a sojourn like this? Well, I can't speak for everyone, but here's what's going to be sitting on my rack:

I. Clothes
    A. Bike Shorts - Three Pair
    B. Bike Jerseys - Three
    C. T-shirts - One (I’ll be wearing one on trip up)
    D. Shorts - One (wearing one)
    E. Socks - Four pair
    F. Underwear - two pair
    G. Sleepwear - one
    H. Sandals - one pair
    I. Bike Shoes - one pair
II. Tools
    A. Multi-Tool
    B. Pedal Wrench
    C. Pump
    D. QuikStik
    E. Leatherman
    F. Allen Wrenches
III. Repair Supplies
    A. Tubes - two
    B. Tire - one
    C. Tube repair kit
    D. Master Links
IV. Other Stuff
    A. Camera
        1.    Extra Battery
        2.     Extra SD card
        3.     Charger
    B. Book?? (no, I'll have one in my cellphone)
    C. laptop
    D. First aid kit
    E. Sunscreen/bug repellent (Bullfrog)
    F. Cell phone
        1. solar charger
        2. wall charger
    
I'm figuring on at least one laundry stop (probably Wednesday). If you see anything I missed, speak quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment